kingsport
Anybody know how to get a permit to use Penn Virginia Land?
GO VOLS
kingsport
crack is whack
Does it cost anything what all do you have to do?
GO VOLS
mike call 423-723-0260. The permit cost 15 dollars. that covers everything on there property
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Only a few rules you have to follow.
Stay a certain distance from any active area, and no 4 wheelers.
crack is whack
no cutting locks unless you pay to replace them, do not remove anything off the land unless you contact them. (firewood, ginseng not included, its marked on the permit if you mark it on your application) I would do some research before i spend money on that permit. I bought one two years ago and most of the places i go ARE NOT penn virginia anymore. I have NEVER been asked to produce a Penn VA permit either and im in the woods literally 12 months out of the year at least 2 days a week.
Cant we all just get along?
Hey thanks all of you all. I will check in on it. Can you get a map from them that tell you where there land is?
GO VOLS
Bookmarks